Keynotes and Teacher Training
Our exciting keynotes and teacher trainings are fun, upbeat, educational and motivational. Our award winning authors Stephanie Burton and Phyllis Campbell are well-known for their enthusiasm and for their ability to engage the audience through active participation and direct examples of activities that work well to encourage children to learn.
Having been a teacher for 31 years, Stephanie Burton, M.A. is also an award-winning author, singer and songwriter and an early childhood consultant. Stephanie's keynotes and teacher workshops are energetic, fun, and full of practical, easy-to-implement, classroom-tested ideas. In addition to dynamic keynotes, she can present full-day or half-day sessions, or you can combine a teacher workshop with classroom visits and/or an assembly for a really memorable day.
Her book and cd Music Explosion received the 1994 Early Childhood News Award and Science Times with Nursery Rhymes (co-written with Phyllis Campbell) received the 2002 Learning Magazine's Teachers' Choice Award.The Curiosity Shop (co-written with Phyllis Campbell) received the 2003 Learning Magazine's Teachers' Choice Award. These and her other book with a music cd, Music Mania, are extremely popular with early childhood teachers across the country. Stephanie and Phyllis' book/CD set, MathMagic received the 2003 Early Childhood News Director's Choice Award. Her CD The WiggleWorm Workout is a favorite with teachers everywhere for getting children to move, learn and focus better. ..it's the only movement CD you'll ever need! Wiggle, Giggle and Learn CD is full of great songs for learning the ABCs, colors, discovering opposites, rhyming and just having fun. Go to the product web page to hear samples from Stephanie's CDs.
Stephanie will create a special session for your conference or for your staff. Teachers feel energized after Stephanie's trainings and leave with a new view on how to teach. Make it a day they'll never forget!
Some of her popular topics include:
- Fantastic Circle Time Activities That Enhance Brain Development in Young Children
- Circle Time Magic: Ideas to Educate, Motivate and Captivate Young Mind
- Building A Brain-Friendly Curriculum
- Music, Language and Literacy: Activities for Using Music to Encourage Early Literacy
- Making Math Magic for Young Learners
- Creating a Child-Centered Classroom Where Learning and Fun are One
- Circle Time Connections: Learning, Laughing, Having Fun
- I'm Me, I'm Special: Nurturing Learning at Circle Time and Beyond
- ABCs and 123s...How Music Helps Them Learn to Real
- Musical Fun For Everyone: Learning through Songs, Rhythm and Rhyme
Call 719-685-3319, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Stephanie Burton; Panda Bear Publications; P.O. Box 391; Manitou Springs, CO 80829 USA
Phyllis Campbell is a teacher and author with over 25 years of classroom experience. Phyllis has co-authored with Stephanie Burton Science Times with Nursery Rhymes (2002 Teacher's Choice Award Winner) and The Curiosity Shop, a 2003 Learning Magazine Teachers' Choice Award Winner. She and Stephanie Burton's latest collaboration is the book/cd MathMagic
Phyllis brings humor and practical teaching methods to all workshops. Her hands-on teaching style helps teachers gain insight into practical planning and implementation of a strong early childhood curriculum. Phyllis can custom design a workshop specifically for your staff or present one of her popular workshops such as
- Science Times with Nursery Rhymes: Bringing Literacy and Science Together
- Science, Rhymes and Circle Time
- Circle Time Science
- Playing with Science
- Time to P.L.A.Y. - Purposeful Literacy Activities for Youngsters
- The Language of Science: How Language, Literacy and Science Work Together
- Science That Makes You Smile
- Classroom Science for the Non-Science Teacher